Thursday, April 29, 2010

It’s Always TEASE, TEASE, TEASE

You’re happy when I’m on my knees

It’s rare that I can open a blog post with lyrics from The Clash, so when given the opportunity, I will take it. (Also, I need to keep up with my rock music-themed posts because Spin magazine thinks I’m a music blogger, and I don’t want them to suspend my complimentary subscription.)

Well, apologies, apologies. You’re all going to tell me to just go ahead and install a stripper pole, and while I'm at it, I might as well get myself a pair of Lucite heels. I'm afraid today's post is just one big tease. I’m going to have a major announcement to make on Monday, and this is an advert for that. I hope you’ll check back in with me in a few days.

In the mean time, let me get some feedback from you. I was thinking of maybe one of these. In red, of course.





Or perhaps a pair of these. They are more classic, don't you think? And I think it would be fairly easy to find a handbag to match.





Honestly, it’s so hard to choose. I don’t know how strippers do it.

OK, come on back on Monday. I hope to make it worth your while. Please have your small bills ready to tuck into my blog. (Also, for those of you in Canada, please, no loonies. Paper money only.)