Thursday, February 14, 2013

Passive-Aggressive Promotion Time!




Oh, hey there!

How are you today?

Soooooo.  

Here it is. Valentine's Day.

Weird "holiday," this one, huh? 

SO ANYWAY. Speaking of love, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind, you know, heading over here. It's a fabulous new blog for a few of us YA authors debuting in 2014.
 

I mean, if you're not too busy. And you're so inclined. I know you've got a lot going on, and you don't have to or anything. I won't be like, sheesh, what's that all about? I'm just putting it out there in case you've got some time on your hands, and you were thinking, Gosh, I really feeling like following even more blogs today!

Did I mention there is a big book giveway? 

YES. Many, many books. I think we're giving away 3 billion YA books or something. The budget for this thing is huge. We have a blimp, too, and you know blimps ain't cheap.

Thank you for your support. May you be enrobed in chocolate this fine, fine day and then rolled in sprinkles. Assuming you're into that sort of thing.